Azalea Orthopedics at
Tyler - Donnybrook Ave
- Mon8:00AM – 5:00PM
- Tue8:00AM – 5:00PM
- Wed8:00AM – 5:00PM
- Thu8:00AM – 5:00PM
- Fri8:00AM – 12:00PM
Dr. Goodfried’s office is located in the back of Baylor Scott & White Texas Spine & Joint Hospital on the North side of the building facing Donnybrook on the 2nd floor. Enter through the sliding glass doors and take a left to the elevator.
Dr. Goodfried is a longstanding pillar in the East Texas medical community and will remain practicing here at Baylor Scott & White Texas Spine and Joint Center at 1900 S. Donnybrook Ave in Tyler, Texas, 2nd floor.
At Azalea’s new Donnybrook location, Dr. Gary Goodfried sees new and existing patients for orthopedic needs, including total knee replacements, hip arthroplasty, robotic-assisted surgery and muscle-sparing procedures for both athletes and non-athletes alike.
Treated by Our Orthopedists
Our team of orthopedists and orthopedic surgeons have successfully treated numerous injuries related to the shoulders, knees, hips, feet, ankles, hands, elbows and spine as well as sports-related injuries. Some specific injuries our orthopedic doctors treat include:
- ACL injuries
- Knee pain
- Shoulder dislocations
- Degenerative conditions of the hip and knee
- Sprains, strains, and fractures
- Cartilage and ligament tears
- Meniscus tears
- Tendonitis, or chronic tendon pain
- Hand injuries
- Tennis elbow
- Hip pain
- Rotator cuff injuries
Our Orthopedic Treatment Plan
Our Azalea Orthopedics team believes in a conservative, non-surgical approach when possible. In some instances, our physicians can prescribe physical therapy, immobilization of the injury or non-steroidal, anti-inflammatory medications.
If your doctor deems surgery is necessary to treat your injury, the surgeon will review all of your options along with the risks associated with the procedure. At Azalea Orthopedics, we believe it’s important to inform you of your options and involve you in the surgery planning process so we can help you on the road to recovery.
What to Bring to Your
Azalea Orthopedics Appointment
What to bring to your appointment
Please plan to arrive 15 to 20 minutes before your appointment to complete clinic and insurance forms.
- Your photo ID or military ID
- A letter of authorization from your insurance carrier if your treatment is covered by Workers’ Compensation
- Your completed health assessment forms
- Previous medical records or arrange to have them transferred prior to your scheduled appointment time
- Your insurance card or the name of your carrier with the plan, policy or group number and the phone number of the insurance company. If covered by a spouse’s policy, know your spouse’s date of birth and their Social Security number
- X-rays, MRIs, EMGs and operative reports, if applicable
- A referral form or number if required by your insurance carrier
- Name, address and phone number of your referring physician