Azalea Orthopedics at
Tyler - Main Office
- Mon8:00AM – 5:00PM
- Tue8:00AM – 5:00PM
- Wed8:00AM – 5:00PM
- Thu8:00AM – 5:00PM
- Fri8:00AM – 12:00PM
Main Office – Tyler
At Azalea Orthopedics, our expert team of orthopedic surgeons, sports medicine physicians and surgical and non-surgical spine specialists provide our patients with an accurate diagnosis and cutting-edge treatments for all injuries to the hip, knee, foot and ankle, elbow, shoulder and spine at our main office in Tyler, TX.
Some Of The Injuries
Our Orthopedists Treat
Our team of orthopedic doctors, who subspecialize in surgical & non-surgical spine, foot & ankle, hip, knee, shoulder and hand & elbow, provide comprehensive care for a wide range of injuries and degenerative conditions. Specific conditions we treat include, but are not limited to:
- ACL injuries
- Hip pain
- Rotator cuff injuries
- Back and neck pain
- Knee pain
- Shoulder dislocations
- Degenerative conditions of the hip and knee
- Sprains, strains, and fractures
- Cartilage and ligament tears
- Meniscus tears
- Tendonitis, or chronic tendon pain
- Hand injuries
- Tennis elbow
Our Treatment Plan
At Azalea Orthopedics, our orthopedists strive to treat all of your injuries with non-surgical procedures first and foremost! Opting for rehabilitation with physical therapy, immobilization of the injury and/or the use of non-steroidal, anti-inflammatory medications, our doctors will do everything they can to treat your pain with more less invasive measures than surgery. Our team uses real-time evidence to tailor a unique treatment plan to each and every one of our patients.
Your Tyler, TX Orthopedic Surgeons
& Non- Surgical Specialists
Our main office in Tyler is split into three sections. The Main Level (left entrance) is located on the second floor, adjacent to the Joint Reconstruction Center (right entrance). The Spine Center is located on the lower level of the building and is the only entrance that faces Paluxy Drive.
You cannot access the upper levels from the Spine Center or vice versa. All spine and pain management doctors are located in the Spine Center. Before your visit, see your doctor’s page to ensure you arrive at the correct office.
What to Bring to Your
Appointment At Azalea
What to bring to your appointment
Please plan to arrive 15 to 20 minutes before your appointment to complete clinic and insurance forms.
- Your photo ID or military ID
- A letter of authorization from your insurance carrier if your treatment is covered by Workers Compensation
- Your completed health assessment forms
- Previous medical records or arrange to have them transferred prior to your scheduled appointment time
- Your insurance card or the name of your carrier; the plan, policy or group number; and the phone number of the insurance company. If covered by a spouse’s policy, know your spouse’s date of birth and their Social Security number
- X-rays, MRIs, EMGs and operative reports, if applicable
- A referral form or number if required by your insurance carrier
- Name, address and phone number of your referring physician
Get In Touch With Azalea Orthopedics
In Tyler, TX Today!
At Azalea Orthopedics, our orthopedic specialists strive to give our patients the highest quality orthopedic care in all of Texas. Feel free to contact us today to learn more about our non-surgical and surgical procedures or to schedule a consultation with one of our orthopedic specialists. On behalf of our entire staff at Azalea Orthopedics in Tyler, TX, we can’t wait to hear from you, and we look forward to helping you reinvigorate your body for an improved quality of life!