Azalea Orthopedics at
- Mon8:00AM – 5:00PM
- Tue8:00AM – 5:00PM
- Wed8:00AM – 5:00PM
- Thu8:00AM – 5:00PM
- Fri8:00AM – 5:00PM
At Azalea Orthopedics Mount Pleasant, our board certified orthopedic surgeons provide comprehensive care in sports medicine to all Texans in need! We offer advanced treatments for orthopedic injuries to the hip, knee, foot, ankle, elbow, shoulder and spine. Our expert orthopedists in Mount Pleasant, TX strive to offer all of our patients personalized treatment plans to help them heal faster and lead the pain-free life they deserve!
Your Mount Pleasant,
TX Orthopedic Clinic
Our team of orthopedic specialists, including sub-specialized spine doctors, sports medicine doctors, ankle & foot doctors, hip doctors, knee doctors and hand and elbow doctors, provide individualized care for a wide range of injuries including, but not limited to:
- ACL injuries
- Spine injuries
- Sprains, strains and fractures
- Interventional Pain Management
- Tendonitis or chronic tendon pain
- Cartilage and ligament tears
- Degenerative conditions of the hip and knee
- Tennis elbow
- Hand injuries
- Meniscus tears
- Hip pain
- Knee pain
- Rotator cuff injuries
- Back pain
- Shoulder dislocations
State-Of-The-Art Injury Evaluation & Treatment Plans
At Azalea Orthopedics Mount Pleasant, our orthopedists’ main goal is to treat all of your pain and injuries with non-surgical measures first! Our team utilizes technologically advanced imaging and real-time evidence to create a unique treatment plan for all of our patients.
From rehabilitation with physical therapy to immobilization of the injury with bracing, booting and casting, our orthopedists will do everything they can to treat your pain.
What To Bring To Your Consultation
At Azalea Mount Pleasant
What to bring to your sports medicine appointment:
Please plan to arrive 15 to 20 minutes before your appointment to complete clinic and insurance forms.
- Your photo ID or military ID
- A letter of authorization from your insurance carrier if your treatment is covered by Workers’ Compensation
- Your completed health assessment forms
- Previous medical records or arrange to have them transferred prior to your scheduled appointment time
- Your insurance card or the name of your carrier with the plan, policy or group number and the phone number of the insurance company. If covered by a spouse’s policy, know your spouse’s date of birth and their Social Security number
- X-rays, MRIs, EMGs and operative reports, if applicable
- A referral form or number if required by your insurance carrier
- Name, address and phone number of your referring physician
Get In Touch With Azalea Orthopedics
In Mount Pleasant, TX Today!
When you walk through our doors at Azalea Orthopedics in Mount Pleasant, TX, you’ll notice the difference right away! Our orthopedists will provide you with the world-class orthopedic care and individualized attention that every Texan deserves.
To discover why we are the premier sports medicine clinic in Mount Pleasant, or to schedule a consultation with one of our expert spine doctors or foot doctors, feel free to get in touch with us at (903) 577-5661. To book a consultation online, don’t hesitate to fill out our easy-to-use digital appointment request form! All of our doctors at Azalea Orthopedics Mount Pleasant can’t wait to help you on your journey towards a better tomorrow!
Orthopedists at Azalea Orthopedics -
We have 7 orthopedists covering over 10 specialties at our Mount Pleasant location: