Azalea Orthopedics at
- Mon8:00AM – 5:00PM
- Tue8:00AM – 5:00PM
- Wed8:00AM – 5:00PM
- Thu8:00AM – 5:00PM
- Fri8:00AM – 5:00PM
Azalea Orthopedics - Palestine, TX
At Azalea Orthopedics in Palestine, Dr. Rebel Huffman, Dr. Michael Merrick, Dr. William Schreiber and Dr. Patrick Wupperman provide patients of all ages with expert orthopedic care. With state-of-the-art orthopedic technology and years of in-depth experience, our team of doctors offer sub-specialized treatments – including surgical and non-surgical procedures – for all injuries to the hip, knee, foot and ankle, elbow, shoulder and spine.
We Treat In Palestine, TX
When you choose Azalea Orthopedics in Palestine, you can rest easy knowing that you’re in great hands. Our team of orthopedic specialists, including sub-specialized spine doctors, sports medicine doctors , hip doctors, knee doctors and hand & elbow doctors, provide comprehensive care for a wide range of orthopedic injuries. No matter if your injury is sports related or you’ve experienced some type of accident, our team of doctors will help you get your life back on track.
Specific conditions we treat include, but are not limited to:
- ACL injuries
- Cartilage and ligament tears
- Hand injuries
- Hip pain
- Knee pain
- Degenerative conditions of the hip and knee
- Meniscus tears
- Rotator cuff injuries
- Shoulder dislocations
- Sprains, strains and fractures
- Spine and Neck injuries and/or pain
- Tendonitis or chronic tendon pain
- Tennis elbow
Expert Orthopedic Care With Your Health In Mind
At Azalea Orthopedics in Palestine, our orthopedic doctors utilize real-time evidence and cutting-edge technology, to tailor unique treatment plans for each and every one of our patients. If possible, our physicians will treat your injury with non-surgical procedures first which may include structured rehabilitation with physical therapy, immobilization of the injury and/or the use of non-steroidal/anti-inflammatory medications. Our orthopedic surgeons are experts in their field, whether that be spine, shoulders, hands, knees or sports medicine. It’s our mission to provide you the highest standard of care.
What To Bring To
Your Palestine Orthopedic Consultation
Please plan to arrive 15 to 20 minutes before your appointment to complete clinic and insurance forms.
- Your photo ID or military ID
- Your completed health assessment forms
- A referral form or number if required by your insurance carrier
- A letter of authorization from your insurance carrier if your treatment is covered by Workers’ Compensation
- Previous medical records or arrange to have them transferred prior to your scheduled appointment time
- X-rays, MRIs, EMGs and operative reports, if applicable
- Name, address and phone number of your referring physician
- Your insurance card or the name of your carrier; the plan, policy or group number; and the phone number of the insurance company. If covered by a spouse’s policy, know your spouse’s date of birth and their Social Security number
Contact Azalea Orthopedics In
Palestine, TX Today For Professional Orthopedic Care!
Here at Azalea Orthopedics in Palestine, our orthopedic surgeons and sports medicine specialists strive to provide all of our patients with the highest quality of orthopedic care they deserve! To learn more about our non-surgical and surgical orthopedic procedures, or to schedule a consultation with one of our licensed doctors, don’t hesitate to contact us today. On behalf of our entire staff at Azalea Orthopedics in Palestine, we look forward to helping you get your life back on track!